Wednesday, December 2, 2009 - 03:49 in Biology & Nature
The oceans could become the source of more of humanity's food if steps are taken to expand and improve marine aquaculture, according to a study published in the December 2009 issue of BioScience...
- Marine aquaculture could feed growing world populationTue, 1 Dec 2009, 12:44:05 EST
- 8 species of wild fish have been detected in aquaculture feedThu, 26 Apr 2012, 13:35:24 EDT
- Large-scale fish farm production offsets environmental gainsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 10:32:41 EDT
- Aquaculture's growth seen as continuingFri, 2 Jan 2009, 9:43:34 EST
- New probiotic bacteria shows promise for use in shellfish aquacultureMon, 30 Jan 2012, 20:32:13 EST