Advances in computerised modelling and prediction of group behaviour, together with improvements in video game graphics, are making possible virtual worlds in which defence analysts can explore and predict results of many different possible military and policy actions, say computer science researchers at the University of Maryland in a commentary published in the 27 November issue of the journal 'Science'...
- Building real security with virtual worldsThu, 26 Nov 2009, 14:39:36 EST
- Understanding interaction in virtual worldsWed, 23 Dec 2009, 11:43:30 EST
- The 2 worlds of kids' moralsMon, 2 Mar 2009, 12:32:49 EST
- Played by humans, scored by nature, online game helps unravel secrets of RNATue, 11 Jan 2011, 9:21:43 EST
- The first virtual reality technology to let you see, hear, smell, taste and touchWed, 4 Mar 2009, 10:40:21 EST