Friday, November 13, 2009 - 10:00 in Earth & Climate
Spurred by a warming climate, daily record high temperatures occurred twice as often as record lows over the last decade across the continental United States, new research shows...
- Record high temperatures far outpace record lows across USThu, 12 Nov 2009, 12:15:11 EST
- Record highs far outpace record lows across USThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:42:56 EST
- Global warming has increased monthly heat records by a factor of 5Mon, 14 Jan 2013, 11:04:20 EST
- Time running out to save climate record held in unique eastern European Alps glacierThu, 9 Dec 2010, 13:42:42 EST
- 800,000 years of abrupt climate variabilityThu, 8 Sep 2011, 16:37:46 EDT