Teachers tend to spend more time speaking than most professionals, putting them at a greater risk for hurting their voices - they're 32 times more likely to experience voice problems, according to one study. And unlike singers or actors, teachers can't take a day off when their voices hurt...
- Teacher talk strains voices, especially for womenMon, 26 Oct 2009, 13:57:12 EDT
- More than 60 percent of teachers have voice problemsWed, 19 May 2010, 10:41:15 EDT
- A deep male voice helps women rememberMon, 12 Sep 2011, 16:38:07 EDT
- New brain findings on dyslexic childrenWed, 11 Nov 2009, 13:20:34 EST
- Women's voices remain steady throughout the monthMon, 11 Apr 2011, 13:34:12 EDT