The findings of a study published in Science today (9th October 2009) turn a long-held theory on circadian rhythms on its head and mean that we may now be able to develop new drugs and approaches to tune the daily clock to treat sleep disorders and to aid recovery from long-distance flights...
- Scientists reveal new pattern in our daily clockThu, 8 Oct 2009, 14:28:07 EDT
- New regulator of circadian clock identifiedWed, 20 Oct 2010, 11:36:14 EDT
- Genes controlling insulin can alter timing of biological clockThu, 17 Sep 2009, 12:52:58 EDT
- U-M discovery about biological clocks overturns long-held theoryThu, 8 Oct 2009, 14:28:04 EDT
- Scripps Research scientists identify new mechanism regulating daily biological rhythmsThu, 11 Nov 2010, 11:31:29 EST