Alligators display the same loyalty to their mating partners as birds reveals a study published today in Molecular Ecology. The ten-year-study by scientists from the Savannah River Ecology Laboratory reveals that up to 70% of females chose to remain with their partner, often for many years...
- Loyal alligators display the mating habits of birdsWed, 7 Oct 2009, 9:34:22 EDT
- Study fuels debate about why female birds seek extra matesThu, 30 Apr 2009, 12:46:11 EDT
- Poly wants a pigmentFri, 13 Feb 2009, 13:43:44 EST
- Is chivalry the norm for insects?Thu, 6 Oct 2011, 14:36:29 EDT
- Biological clock ticks slower for female birds who choose good matesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:43 EST