Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 07:56 in Mathematics & Economics
In the never-ending battle to protect computer networks from intruders, security experts are deploying a new defence modelled after one of nature's hardiest creatures - the ant...
- Ants vs. worms: New computer security mimics natureFri, 25 Sep 2009, 14:57:57 EDT
- Controlling the language of securityFri, 18 Sep 2009, 10:13:32 EDT
- How secure is your network? NIST model knowsWed, 23 Jul 2008, 15:14:41 EDT
- A new way to protect computer networks from Internet wormsWed, 4 Jun 2008, 14:56:38 EDT
- New publication offers security tips for WiMAX networksWed, 7 Oct 2009, 9:08:48 EDT