A blood test for small molecules abnormally expressed in pancreatic cancer may be a promising route to early detection of the disease, researchers at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Centre report in the September edition of the journal Cancer Prevention Research...
- MicroRNAs circulating in blood show promise as biomarkers to detect pancreatic cancerFri, 4 Sep 2009, 10:24:08 EDT
- Researchers ID promising pancreatic cancer screening markerWed, 27 Apr 2011, 13:03:25 EDT
- New tool may help with early detection of deadly pancreatic cancerMon, 3 Aug 2009, 13:45:56 EDT
- A new biomarker for early cancer detection? Research reveals that 'microRNA' may fit the billMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:20 EDT
- Researchers find biomarkers in saliva for detection of early-stage pancreatic cancerTue, 16 Feb 2010, 15:38:55 EST