Tuesday, September 1, 2009 - 09:14 in Health & Medicine
The risk of infant death following planned home birth attended by a registered midwife does not differ from that of a planned hospital birth, found a study published in Canadian Medical Association Journal...
- Planned home birth with registered midwife as safe as hospital birthMon, 31 Aug 2009, 13:31:52 EDT
- Planned home births associated with tripling of neonatal mortality rate vs. planned hospital birthsThu, 1 Jul 2010, 0:37:03 EDT
- Lack of skilled birth care costs 2 million lives each yearFri, 4 Jun 2010, 2:46:52 EDT
- Safely transporting a preterm or low birth weight infantMon, 27 Apr 2009, 11:44:53 EDT
- Analysis of millions of US births shows association between birth defects and preterm birthWed, 21 May 2008, 6:07:52 EDT