A new study from the Centre on Alcohol Marketing and Youth, in collaboration with UCLA, has found a striking correlation between teenage viewership and the frequency of alcohol advertising on cable television. The findings show that ads for beer, spirits and 'alcopop' aired much more frequently when more teens were watching...
- Alcohol advertising reaching too many teens on cable TV, researchers sayThu, 20 Aug 2009, 17:38:02 EDT
- Alcohol on TV makes people drink moreTue, 3 Mar 2009, 19:36:54 EST
- Alcohol advertising self-regulation not working, as ads target younger drinkersTue, 9 Jun 2009, 10:15:33 EDT
- Youth exposure to alcohol ads in magazines decliningTue, 10 Aug 2010, 11:43:18 EDT
- Outdoor alcohol advertising and problem drinking among African-American women in NYCMon, 12 Jan 2009, 14:08:02 EST