Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 07:00 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists at the Universities of Glasgow, Strathclyde and Central Lancashire have used 21st Century solar observations and image processing to finally solve a sunspot puzzle first noticed in the 18th Century...
- Montana State University team solves mystery of missing sunspots, helps predict space weatherWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:39:08 EST
- Notre Dame researcher helps make Sudoku puzzles less puzzlingThu, 11 Oct 2012, 16:06:01 EDT
- Scientists solve puzzle of chickens that are half male and half femaleWed, 10 Mar 2010, 13:30:44 EST
- Plant protein puzzle solvedMon, 15 Apr 2013, 19:11:44 EDT
- Children find their own way to solve arithmetic problemsMon, 8 Nov 2010, 13:11:38 EST