Saltwater recreational fishing continued to provide important economic benefits to America's coastal communities in 2008, bringing fishermen to the shore to reel in fish, book spots on charter and party boats, buy bait and tackle, stay in local inns and eat at local restaurants, according to a report issued this week by NOAA's Fisheries Service...
- Saltwater sleuths: Seeking clues to help determine the ages of fish and shellfish populationsWed, 21 May 2008, 12:29:21 EDT
- To manage a fishery, you must know how the fish dieMon, 10 Aug 2009, 6:28:55 EDT
- Modern fish communities live fast and die youngThu, 23 Jun 2011, 15:37:39 EDT
- Snail mail beats phones to help feds sustain ample fish stocks in US coastal watersWed, 1 Sep 2010, 11:37:43 EDT
- Participaton 'important for healthy marine parks'Mon, 22 Feb 2010, 10:27:42 EST