Monday, July 13, 2009 - 10:14 in Earth & Climate
Attempting to tackle climate change by trapping carbon dioxide or switching to nuclear power will not solve the problem of global warming, according to energy calculations published this month in the International Journal of Global Warming...
- Ancient global warming episode holds clues to future climate, UH Manoa researcher saysThu, 16 Jul 2009, 17:25:44 EDT
- Permafrost could release vast amounts of carbon and accelerate climate change by end of centuryTue, 23 Aug 2011, 14:34:58 EDT
- A new measure of global warming from carbon emissionsWed, 10 Jun 2009, 14:07:51 EDT
- University of Hawaii at Manoa team going after regional climate patterns of global warmingFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:31 EST
- Scrambling for climate change solutionsTue, 26 Oct 2010, 10:25:40 EDT