Increases in mysterious underground tremors observed in several active earthquake fault zones around the world could signal a build-up of stress at locked segments of the faults and presumably an increased likelihood of a major quake, according to a new University of California, Berkeley, study...
- Tremors on southern San Andreas Fault may mean increased earthquake riskThu, 9 Jul 2009, 14:53:36 EDT
- Sun and moon trigger deep tremors on San Andreas FaultWed, 23 Dec 2009, 13:40:41 EST
- San Andreas affected by 2004 Sumatran quakeWed, 30 Sep 2009, 13:34:27 EDT
- Great Indian Ocean earthquake of 2004 set off tremors in San Andreas faultWed, 10 Dec 2008, 13:24:06 EST
- New analysis of earthquake zone raises questionsTue, 26 Aug 2008, 11:15:44 EDT