A group of international experts will meet today at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) on the occasion of South Asia Day to discuss ways to achieve Millennium Development Goals 4 (reduce child mortality) and 5 (improve maternal health). This historic conference gathers together specialists in obstetrics and gynaecology, midwives, health care providers and policy makers to share experiences and discuss strategies to improve women's health in South Asia...
- Strengthening health systems research to achieve health-related Millennium Development GoalsMon, 15 Nov 2010, 18:05:47 EST
- Widespread vitamin D deficiency a concern in AsiaMon, 13 Dec 2010, 12:04:48 EST
- HIV and noncommunicable diseases hinder the progress of poor countries' Millennium Development GoalsTue, 2 Mar 2010, 5:36:30 EST
- 10-year roadmap for reaching public health education goalsTue, 11 Jan 2011, 17:32:15 EST
- US fails to meet key women's health goalsMon, 13 Dec 2010, 10:32:50 EST