Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 21:28 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The sky's the limit for students from the Simon Langton Grammar School for boys who will be proving that age is no obstacle for science as they join top scientists to exhibit their work at the Royal Society's Summer Science exhibition...
- Stress in the womb can last a lifetime, say researchers behind new exhibitTue, 30 Jun 2009, 7:31:26 EDT
- Face science meets robot scienceWed, 6 Jul 2011, 1:31:01 EDT
- Arts and sciences join to develop greener, more efficient conferences and exhibitsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 14:16:45 EST
- Passports for penguinsFri, 27 Jun 2008, 21:36:01 EDT
- From human bite to robot jawsTue, 30 Jun 2009, 7:31:21 EDT