Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 22:56 in Health & Medicine
According to a report published today, we must all share responsibility for preventing the spread of diseases such as swine flu, SARS, avian influenza, diarrhoeal and skin diseases, and even the common cold...
- Preventing spread of infectious diseases is everyone's responsibilityTue, 16 Jun 2009, 21:52:30 EDT
- Study finds extensive patient sharing among hospitals; could impact spread of infectious diseasesThu, 19 Mar 2009, 2:43:02 EDT
- Human networking theory gives picture of infectious disease spreadMon, 13 Dec 2010, 18:01:54 EST
- Preventing H1N1 spread to health care workers: Dilemma, debate and confusionThu, 19 Nov 2009, 16:19:40 EST
- Preventive behaviors limited household transmission of H1N1 influenza during initial outbreakTue, 16 Mar 2010, 14:53:33 EDT