Monday, June 15, 2009 - 20:49 in Earth & Climate
Contrary to common belief, Brazil's policy of protecting portions of the Amazonian forest from development is capable of buffering the Amazon from climate change, according to a new study led by Michigan State University researchers...
- Amazon conservation policy working in Brazil, MSU-led study findsMon, 15 Jun 2009, 21:50:45 EDT
- Smithsonian scientist warns that palm oil development may threaten AmazonTue, 24 Mar 2009, 12:33:14 EDT
- New study debunks myths about Amazon rain forestsThu, 11 Mar 2010, 16:31:00 EST
- New monkey discovered in BrazilTue, 7 Jul 2009, 12:39:20 EDT
- New study examines effects of drought in the AmazonMon, 2 Aug 2010, 15:24:41 EDT