Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 11:35 in Health & Medicine
A protein known to play a role in growth of some types of leukaemia appears to have a mixed function in breast cancer development, say researchers from the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Centre at Georgetown University Medical Centre (GUMC)...
- Dual role in breast tissue for a protein involved in leukemiaFri, 12 Jun 2009, 14:31:41 EDT
- Protein linked to change in tissue that surround and support breast tumorsFri, 12 Jun 2009, 14:31:44 EDT
- GUMC research summaries for AACR Cancer Prevention MeetingTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:29:08 EST
- Vitamin D can decrease -- or increase -- breast cancer development and insulin resistance Mon, 4 Apr 2011, 9:34:33 EDT
- Test for hormones in blood not reflective of hormones in breast tissue; breast cancer riskWed, 22 Apr 2009, 10:44:53 EDT