To engineering students, scenes like these might sound familiar: students splitting up group projects so they don't have to work together. One student bragging that he did the problem without following the directions but still got the right answer. Another student bragging about how he did the whole project in the hour before class...
- Study: Engineering stereotypes drive counterproductive practicesMon, 8 Jun 2009, 17:23:58 EDT
- Better student performance with peer learningMon, 18 Oct 2010, 11:35:16 EDT
- Engineering education must break out of 'techie' boxMon, 22 Feb 2010, 9:47:18 EST
- Stanford psychologists design 60-minute exercise that raises GPAs of minority studentsThu, 17 Mar 2011, 14:45:17 EDT
- Building a better student discussionWed, 12 May 2010, 11:52:57 EDT