Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 06:56 in Health & Medicine
According to a research that will be presented today at SLEEP 2009, symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) negatively affect women's sleep. Sleep is further impaired by pain, depression and poor adherence to RA medications...
- Rheumatoid arthritis is associated with poor sleep in womenWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:50 EDT
- Poor sleep quality is associated with greater disability in rheumatoid arthritis patientsTue, 15 Feb 2011, 1:31:44 EST
- Poor sleep is independently associated with depression in postpartum womenWed, 1 Jul 2009, 2:24:16 EDT
- Poor sleep is associated with lower relationship satisfaction in both women and menWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:52 EDT
- Less than half of older Americans get the recommended 8 hours of nightly sleepWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:57 EDT