Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 05:49 in Psychology & Sociology
According to a research that will be presented today at SLEEP 2009, older adults are able to retain better cognitive functioning during sleep deprivation than young adults...
- Older adults less affected by sleep deprivation than younger adults during cognitive performanceWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:54 EDT
- Sleeping well at 100 years of age: Study searches for the secrets to healthy longevitySat, 1 May 2010, 1:38:09 EDT
- Study shows that older adult caregivers of people with dementia have worse sleep than noncaregiversFri, 15 Aug 2008, 8:15:08 EDT
- Study suggests that healthy adults may need less sleep as they ageMon, 1 Feb 2010, 0:23:35 EST
- More daytime sleeping predicts less recovery during rehabilitation for older adultsMon, 1 Sep 2008, 15:14:42 EDT