Athletes who extended their nightly sleep and reduced accumulated sleep debt reported improvements in various drills conducted after every regular practice, according to a research abstract that will be presented today at SLEEP 2009, the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies...
- Study shows sleep extension improves athletic performance and moodMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:56:30 EDT
- Better sleep is associated with improved academic successWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:59 EDT
- Extended or shortened sleep duration linked to weight gainThu, 11 Jun 2009, 0:36:50 EDT
- First-time moms' exhaustion caused by sleep fragmentation, rather than timing of sleepWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:51 EDT
- Insomnia with objective short sleep duration in men is associated with increased mortalityMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:57:00 EDT