Wednesday, June 3, 2009 - 13:42 in Astronomy & Space
Researchers are calling for space headache to be established as a new secondary disorder after carrying out a study of 17 astronauts, published in the June issue of Cephalalgia...
- Researchers call for new space headache category following astronauts' surveyTue, 2 Jun 2009, 9:51:46 EDT
- Fewer headaches on the horizon thanks to latest guidelinesWed, 6 Jan 2010, 11:45:11 EST
- Abuse in childhood linked to migraine and other pain disordersWed, 6 Jan 2010, 1:21:56 EST
- Urgent need for research into the best treatment for medication overuse headachesMon, 3 Nov 2008, 10:29:25 EST
- Alcohol use and smoking are associated with headaches in high schoolersMon, 7 Jun 2010, 0:25:23 EDT