Friday, May 15, 2009 - 03:14 in Health & Medicine
Combining two chemotherapy drugs with trastuzumab (Herceptin) to treat women who have metastatic HER2+ breast cancer may offer physicians another choice in their treatment options...
- Triple drug combination is promising option to treat metastatic HER2+ breast cancerFri, 15 May 2009, 9:36:18 EDT
- Small molecule inhibitor shows promise in trastuzumab-resistant metastatic breast cancerThu, 28 May 2009, 17:23:59 EDT
- Study finds it's safe to treat HER2-positive breast cancer with trastuzumab and adjuvant radiationTue, 3 Nov 2009, 10:46:33 EST
- Considering combination versus sequential chemotherapy in metastatic breast cancerWed, 5 Aug 2009, 22:43:14 EDT
- HER2 levels may aid in treatment selection for metastatic breast cancerTue, 2 Dec 2008, 10:49:47 EST