A medical home test kit based on a protein discovered at the University of Virginia Health System - SpermCheck Vasectomy - has begun shipping to zip codes across the U.S., marking the launch of a new product line that could revolutionise the way men around the world monitor their reproductive status...
- First at-home test for vasectomized men proves to be safe, accurateThu, 13 Nov 2008, 17:23:30 EST
- ESHRE study shows new PGS method can predict chromosomal abnormalitiesTue, 6 Jul 2010, 10:22:48 EDT
- Multiple patient samples of an analyte improve detection of changes in clinical statusWed, 6 Jan 2010, 10:57:35 EST
- Self-powered sensors to monitor nuclear fuel rod statusTue, 23 Oct 2012, 14:05:13 EDT
- Nations that launch: Where new technologies and products take-offFri, 31 Oct 2008, 16:29:01 EDT