UCLA scientists report for the first time on the only known frog species that can communicate using purely ultrasonic calls, whose frequencies are too high to be heard by humans. Known as Huia cavitympanum, the frog lives only on the Southeast Asian island of Borneo...
- UCLA scientists discover ultrasonic communication among frogsMon, 11 May 2009, 9:22:37 EDT
- Ultrasonic frogs can tune their ears to different frequenciesTue, 22 Jul 2008, 9:56:42 EDT
- Female concave-eared frogs draw mates with ultrasonic callsSun, 11 May 2008, 13:56:14 EDT
- New frog species from Panama dyes fingers yellowTue, 22 May 2012, 13:34:57 EDT
- 'McDonalization' of frogsTue, 22 Sep 2009, 14:44:08 EDT