A new device designed to close a common heart defect known as a patent foramen ovale (PFO) is safe and effective at 90-days follow up, according to a new study released today at the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) 32nd Annual Scientific Sessions in Las Vegas...
- Study examines novel PFO closure systemFri, 8 May 2009, 12:43:37 EDT
- Studies may show how to close the gap between women and men who suffer heart attacksWed, 6 May 2009, 16:16:31 EDT
- Closure of patent foramen ovale may benefit migraine sufferersTue, 17 Feb 2009, 6:16:09 EST
- Study shows benefits of anti-clotting medications reduced by common heartburn drugsWed, 6 May 2009, 13:57:07 EDT
- BioSTARTM device achieves 90 percent closure rate for atrial septal defect in childrenThu, 15 Jul 2010, 13:16:24 EDT