A newly discovered gene known as DEAR1 is mutated in breast cancer and is an independent predictor of local recurrence-free survival in early-onset breast cancer, a research team headed by scientists at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Centre reports in the journal PLoS Medicine...
- Novel gene predicts local recurrence in early-onset breast cancerTue, 5 May 2009, 11:16:49 EDT
- New gene may provide breast cancer diagnostic markerTue, 5 May 2009, 6:43:35 EDT
- Breast MRI could reduce local breast cancer recurrence rates, study suggestsMon, 3 May 2010, 16:01:29 EDT
- Early-stage, HER2-positive breast cancer patients at increased risk of recurrenceMon, 2 Nov 2009, 19:10:54 EST
- Early stage, HER2-positive breast cancer patients at increased risk of recurrenceFri, 12 Dec 2008, 13:15:26 EST