Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - 08:49 in Earth & Climate
The global market for rocket launches may require more stringent regulation in order to prevent significant damage to Earth's stratospheric ozone layer in the decades to come, according to a new study by researchers in California and Colorado...
- Rocket launches may need regulation to prevent ozone depletion, says studyTue, 31 Mar 2009, 15:29:59 EDT
- Ozone layer depletion leveling offMon, 21 Sep 2009, 10:57:32 EDT
- Volcanic gases could deplete ozone layerTue, 12 Jun 2012, 13:33:22 EDT
- Unprecedented Arctic ozone loss occurred last winterMon, 3 Oct 2011, 11:36:15 EDT
- Key compound of ozone destruction detectedThu, 22 Jul 2010, 9:51:51 EDT