Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - 07:42 in Health & Medicine
Light directed at a breast tumour through a needle can provide pathologists with biological specifics of the tumour and help oncologists choose treatment options that would be most effective for that individual patient...
- Light reveals breast tumor oxygen statusWed, 1 Apr 2009, 2:50:01 EDT
- New studies on surgical options in inherited breast cancer show drastic treatment is not always bestFri, 26 Mar 2010, 8:32:19 EDT
- New genomic test can personalize breast cancer treatmentMon, 9 Feb 2009, 16:37:15 EST
- New tool for early diagnosis of breast cancerWed, 17 Sep 2008, 11:10:11 EDT
- Genes found linked to breast cancer drug resistance could guide future treatment choicesSun, 24 Jan 2010, 13:38:41 EST