A new study provides intriguing insights into mechanisms of cognitive flexibility at the single cell level. The research, published by Cell Press in the 26th March issue of the journal Neuron, may help to explain how we can change our point of view when faced with conflict...
- Activity of individual brain cells predicts cognitive flexibilityWed, 25 Mar 2009, 15:18:24 EDT
- Brain mechanisms for behavioral flexibilityWed, 15 Apr 2009, 12:36:41 EDT
- Brain mechanisms of social conformityWed, 14 Jan 2009, 13:08:07 EST
- Neural mechanisms of abstract learningWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:10:06 EDT
- Brain mechanism recruited to reduce noise during challenging tasksWed, 25 Feb 2009, 12:44:56 EST