Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 07:35 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Researchers led by a Texas A and M University professor have discovered coral beds off the coast of Hawaii that are more than 4,200 years old, making them among the oldest living creatures on Earth...
- 4,000-year-old coral beds among world's oldest living things, prof saysWed, 25 Mar 2009, 9:51:19 EDT
- Deep-sea corals may be oldest living marine organismTue, 24 Mar 2009, 9:17:06 EDT
- Breaking up isn't hard to do -- the secret lives of corals on dark and stormy nightsFri, 2 Mar 2012, 16:33:43 EST
- Rare 89 million-year-old flying reptile fossil from Texas may be world's oldest PteranodonTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:39:16 EST
- Corals can sense what's coming Sun, 20 Nov 2011, 15:32:49 EST