Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 08:42 in Health & Medicine
College students who are problem drinkers using alcohol to cope with personal problems and boost self-confidence are more likely to continue excessive drinking into adulthood, a recent study suggests...
- Study helps identify college drinkers who might continue excessive drinking as adultsTue, 24 Mar 2009, 15:39:56 EDT
- As college drinking problems rise, new studies identify effective prevention strategiesMon, 15 Jun 2009, 12:36:26 EDT
- U of M researchers find little action on recommendations aimed to curb college drinkingWed, 21 Jul 2010, 9:38:37 EDT
- When it comes to drinking, college men not looking for a 'girl gone wild'Mon, 9 Mar 2009, 14:28:22 EDT
- Older problem drinkers use more alcohol than do their younger counterpartsFri, 20 Nov 2009, 13:46:17 EST