Investigators at Burnham Institute for Medical Research (Burnham) have learned that a protein called Shp2 plays a critical role in the pathways that control decisions for differentiation or self-renewal in both human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) and mouse embryonic stem cells (mESCs)...
- Protein is key to embryonic stem cell differentiationWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:43 EDT
- What makes stem cells tick?Thu, 6 Aug 2009, 14:11:39 EDT
- Protein paves the way for correct stem cell differentiationThu, 7 Feb 2013, 21:32:47 EST
- Scientists create human embryonic stem cells with enhanced pluripotencyMon, 3 May 2010, 16:02:08 EDT
- Putting microRNAs on the stem cell mapThu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:37:18 EDT