MIT engineers have created a kind of beltway that allows for the rapid transit of electrical energy through a well-known battery material, an advance that could usher in smaller, lighter batteries - for cell phones and other devices - that could recharge in seconds rather than hours...
- MIT battery material could lead to rapid recharging of many devicesWed, 11 Mar 2009, 14:36:36 EDT
- Graphene nanocomposite a bridge to better batteriesWed, 27 Jul 2011, 22:33:37 EDT
- The heat is on for sodium-manganese oxide rechargeable batteriesTue, 7 Jun 2011, 13:34:53 EDT
- 'Nanoscoops' could spark new generation of electric automobile batteriesTue, 4 Jan 2011, 9:31:50 EST
- Researchers create smaller and more efficient nuclear batteryWed, 7 Oct 2009, 13:21:51 EDT