In everyday language, people sometimes say that immoral behaviours 'leave a bad taste in your mouth.' But this may be more than a metaphor according to new scientific evidence from the University of Toronto that shows a link between moral disgust and more primitive forms of disgust related to poison and disease...
- U of T psychologists shed light on origins of moralityThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:36:02 EST
- Why saints sin and sinners get saintlyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 11:44:35 EDT
- Morality research sheds light on the origins of religionMon, 8 Feb 2010, 12:36:49 EST
- Major moral decisions use general-purpose brain circuits to manage uncertaintyWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:37:12 EDT
- Skin-disease patients show brain immunity to faces of disgustSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:37:08 EDT