Veterinarians frequently suffer psychosocial stress and demoralisation associated with heavy workloads. Research published in BioMed Central's open access Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology analyses the extent of the problem and reveals a complex relationship with binge drinking, tobacco consumption and drug use...
- Widespread stress among vetsTue, 24 Feb 2009, 19:43:23 EST
- Rural underage binge drinkers put their health at riskSun, 6 Feb 2011, 20:20:49 EST
- Braking newsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 22:41:28 EST
- Stress -- don't let it grind you downThu, 4 Mar 2010, 21:23:32 EST
- Antioxidant ingredient proven to relieve stressMon, 14 Sep 2009, 21:14:30 EDT