Friday, February 20, 2009 - 09:22 in Mathematics & Economics
A new website has been launched which allows scientists everywhere to collaborate on the identification of bacterial strains. This new resource, described in the open access journal BMC Biology, provides a portal for electronic bacterial taxonomy...
- Online collaboration identifies bacteriaThu, 19 Feb 2009, 11:50:27 EST
- Large-scale community protein annotation -- WikiProteinsTue, 27 May 2008, 22:35:58 EDT
- Engineered bacteria can make the ultimate sacrifice Tue, 20 Nov 2012, 15:37:31 EST
- Life isn't 2-D, so why should our encyclopedias be?Fri, 22 Aug 2008, 10:28:56 EDT
- Rhodopsin phototrophy promotes bacterial survivalTue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:55:46 EDT