Monday, February 16, 2009 - 08:01 in Earth & Climate
Deep-sea drilling into one of the most active earthquake zones on the planet is providing the first direct look at the geophysical fault properties underlying some of the world's largest earthquakes and tsunamis...
- Locations of strain, slip identified in major earthquake faultSun, 15 Feb 2009, 11:36:24 EST
- New report in Science illuminates stress change during the 2011 Tohoku-Oki earthquakeThu, 7 Feb 2013, 15:37:57 EST
- Purdue-led research team finds Haiti quake caused by unknown faultMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:21:20 EDT
- Scripps researchers pinpoint hot spots as earthquake trigger pointsWed, 29 Aug 2012, 14:06:37 EDT
- Slowly slip-sliding faults don't cause earthquakesSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:35:31 EDT