When it comes to assessing the romantic playing field - who might be interested in whom - men and women were shown to be equally good at gauging men's interest during an Indiana University study involving speed dating - and equally bad at judging women's interest...
- Observers of first dates can predict outcome, study showsFri, 30 Jan 2009, 0:36:04 EST
- Men and women cooperate equally for the common good Thu, 22 Sep 2011, 11:37:41 EDT
- Partner status influences women's interest in menThu, 28 May 2009, 12:10:58 EDT
- Women may not be so picky after all about choosing a mateWed, 3 Jun 2009, 14:36:49 EDT
- Quantity may determine quality when choosing romantic partnersThu, 15 Apr 2010, 12:32:57 EDT