Cigarette smoking during pregnancy is associated with potentially harmful changes in both maternal and foetal thyroid function, according to a new study accepted for publication in The Endocrine Society's Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM)...
- Smoking during pregnancy may impair thyroid function of mom and fetusTue, 13 Jan 2009, 10:50:25 EST
- Pediatric obesity may alter thyroid function and structureWed, 3 Dec 2008, 9:14:57 EST
- Harmful effects of hypothyroidism on maternal and fetal health drive new guidelines for managing thyroid disease in pregnancyMon, 25 Jul 2011, 13:34:35 EDT
- Maternal fructose intake impacts female and male fetuses differentlyThu, 24 Feb 2011, 8:04:06 EST
- Smoking during pregnancy a 'double-edged sword' in SIDSFri, 29 Aug 2008, 10:49:48 EDT