Helping adolescents with arthritis develop the skills and secure resources to assure that their health care needs are met as they transition to adulthood is an important issue in the U.S. In general, the frequency of which young people with special health care needs receive transition services is low and, to date, no studies have examined this frequency...
- Adolescents with arthritis need more information when transitioning to adult careWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:50:22 EST
- Youths with autism spectrum disorder need help transitioning to adult health careTue, 12 Feb 2013, 14:35:39 EST
- Adult care for congenital heart disease patients should begin in adolescenceMon, 28 Feb 2011, 17:33:07 EST
- Special issue of medical journal explores Latino health and health careTue, 10 Nov 2009, 5:23:09 EST
- Studies evaluate programs to transition care of patients after hospital dischargeMon, 25 Jul 2011, 22:33:05 EDT