A team of University of Toronto physicists have demonstrated a new technique to squeeze light to the fundamental quantum limit, a finding that has potential applications for high-precision measurement, next-generation atomic clocks, novel quantum computing and our most fundamental understanding of the universe...
- U of T physicists squeeze light to quantum limitTue, 6 Jan 2009, 14:49:17 EST
- Light squeezed on a quantum scaleFri, 21 Sep 2012, 11:36:04 EDT
- JQI physicists demonstrate coveted 'spin-orbit coupling' in atomic gasesWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:39:12 EST
- Manipulating light on a chip for quantum technologiesMon, 8 Jun 2009, 9:56:46 EDT
- Novel ion trap with optical fiber could link atoms and light in quantum networksThu, 8 Jul 2010, 10:44:18 EDT