Monday, December 15, 2008 - 11:35 in Astronomy & Space
Wind and wave data from ESA's Envisat satellite radar are being used to observe meteorological conditions in the track of the Vendee Globe solo round-the-world yacht race...
- Vendee Globe route seen from aboveMon, 15 Dec 2008, 9:43:47 EST
- First-of-its-kind map details the height of the globe's forestsTue, 20 Jul 2010, 16:16:41 EDT
- Drought may threaten much of globe within decadesTue, 19 Oct 2010, 12:36:19 EDT
- Nea Kameni volcano movement captured by EnvisatTue, 22 May 2012, 13:35:09 EDT
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT