The American Journal of Preventive Medicine special issue on climate change (November 2008), will be featured at the 'Changing Climate... Changing People' conference today in Los Angeles. Leading off the event is Guest Editor Howard Frumkin, MD, DrPH, speaking about the impacts of climate change on human health...
- Issues at intersection of climate change and health impact global well-beingWed, 19 Nov 2008, 10:30:14 EST
- Climate change will affect public health -- a call to actionWed, 8 Oct 2008, 10:39:16 EDT
- When climate change becomes a health issue, are people more likely to listen?Mon, 19 Jul 2010, 11:57:19 EDT
- Scientists aim to bring indigenous people into climate change monitoring and policyTue, 12 May 2009, 18:50:11 EDT
- EPA releases report on climate change and healthThu, 17 Jul 2008, 13:22:13 EDT