Scientists have identified a relationship between two proteins in the brain that has links to both nicotine addiction and autism. The finding has led to speculation that existing drugs used to curb nicotine addiction might serve as the basis for potential therapies to alleviate the symptoms of autism...
- Researchers find link between nicotine addiction and autismMon, 17 Nov 2008, 13:15:42 EST
- Scripps Research scientists reveal key mechanism governing nicotine addictionSun, 30 Jan 2011, 13:31:29 EST
- Reining in nicotine useThu, 12 May 2011, 16:23:36 EDT
- Research reveals why some smokers become addicted with their first cigaretteTue, 5 Aug 2008, 17:35:20 EDT
- Nicotine may have more profound impact than previously thoughtFri, 3 Apr 2009, 14:43:36 EDT