Maybe you have an 85-year-old grandfather who still whips through the newspaper crossword puzzle every morning or a 94-year-old aunt who never forgets a name or a face. They don't seem to suffer the ravages of memory that beset most people as they age...
- 'Super' aged brains reveal first secrets of sharp memory in old ageSun, 16 Nov 2008, 13:57:04 EST
- Occasional memory loss tied to lower brain volumeMon, 6 Oct 2008, 17:22:11 EDT
- Never forget a Face(book) -- memory for online posts beats faces and booksTue, 15 Jan 2013, 13:32:04 EST
- In learning, the brain forgets things on purposeThu, 18 Feb 2010, 13:52:36 EST
- 'Super-recognizers,' with extraordinary face recognition ability, never forget a faceTue, 19 May 2009, 16:28:49 EDT