The Physicians' Health Study II is a large-scale, long-term, randomised clinical trial that included 14,641 physicians who were at least 50 years old at enrolment. These physicians were given 400 IU of vitamin E every other day or its placebo, or 500 mg of vitamin C daily or its placebo...
- No protective effect on cancer from long-term vitamin E or vitamin C supplementationSun, 16 Nov 2008, 13:57:08 EST
- Vitamins E and C supplements not effective for prevention of cardiovascular disease in menSun, 9 Nov 2008, 13:36:18 EST
- Neither vitamin C or E associated with reduced risk of prostate cancer, or other cancersTue, 9 Dec 2008, 16:34:43 EST
- New clinical trial explores role of vitamin D in preventing esophageal cancerTue, 19 Oct 2010, 13:04:01 EDT
- Vitamin K does not stem BMD decline in postmenopausal women with osteopeniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 4:21:25 EDT