A high proportion of people are not using condoms when they have sex with a new partner, according to a new study of heterosexual partnerships among British men and women. Among people in their 30s and 40s, and in partnerships where there is an age difference of five or more years, condom use is particularly low...
- Who has sex with whom? Study of heterosexual partnerships reveals worryingly low condom useTue, 11 Nov 2008, 23:28:45 EST
- Condom or no condom? It's not what you say, it's how you say itWed, 27 Jan 2010, 12:46:05 EST
- Spanish prostitutes least likely to use condomsThu, 28 May 2009, 12:10:56 EDT
- Teens' failure to use condoms linked to partner disapproval, fear of less sexual pleasureTue, 9 Sep 2008, 12:56:30 EDT
- Badly fitting condoms curb sexual pleasureTue, 16 Feb 2010, 12:27:42 EST